Schools and Universities
Clean, safe air and spaces are critical in the fight to reduce colds, flus and viruses. Smart IoT Sanitization solutions will play an important role in schools in the immediate future.
Schools and Universities continually look for ways to increase operational efficiencies by leveraging germicidal ultraviolet lights and commercial grade air purification platforms.
Earthwise UV has products and technologies that address the immediate challenges of sanitizing classrooms, locker rooms, nurses and faculty offices. Products that dynamically regulate the use of UV lighting and air filtering technologies to effectively manage the spread of bacterium and viruses, reduce or eliminate harmful particulates or improve quality of life for those suffering allergies or respiratory diseases.
We offer a selection of germicidal ultraviolet lights and lamps enabled by IoT sensors and networked enabled to support remote management based on crowd size, traffic flow, space utilization or specific policy as defined by the the school, districts or government agencies.
We’ve teamed with technology partners to expand the capabilities of our air purifier offerings to leverage the intelligence of the network to significantly increase the manageability of these devices within a building.
There are many advantages for schools and universities that are implementing new sanitization strategies, they include:
- Targets the most viral transmission methods aerosol and airborne pathogens.
- Leverage networks to provide valuable insight into traffic flows, crowd aggregation and space utilization
- The Earthwise UV Policy Manager allows schools to manipulate the policies to address their specific requirements dynamically
- Reduce capital investment, operating cost, maintenance and resource training
- Improved Air Quality
- Pathogen elimination
- Automated cleaning cycles
- Avoid human errors
- Auto shut-down capability
- Minimize/eliminate manual control
- Reduce device management
- Reduce energy consumption
- Accurate asset management
- Extend HEPA filter life
- Lower cost of ownership
- Network manages single/multiple devices
- Dynamic triggers optimize performance based on policies and best practices
- Devices relay performance and air quality to secondary processes
- Network provides actionable, historical insight for upcoming events